- Walk through peaceful, spectacular native bush with wooden bridges and the old waterwheel.
- Witness the amazing recovery of the bush since the big storm of July 2008.
- You may be lucky enough to see a little wild owl sitting in the bush and watch the tui’s and small birds who arrive to drink from the nectar stations.
- Spend some time enjoying your lunch in the picnic area where there are rabbits, guinea pigs, lorikeets, finches and other small birds and animals.
- Lamb Chops the pet sheep will race into the pen to be fed and Spirit our miniature horse has a mind of his own.
- All ages enjoy a ride on the Thomas Train which operates daily (weather permitting.)
- Adults can enjoy a cup of complimentary tea or coffee and browse through the ‘owl themed’ gift shop.
Joey our sulphur crested cockatoo is our resident comedian and loves visitors (especially adults!!)
Joey & Meegan
Petra with bunny friend
‘Thomas lookalike’ miniature Train
Visitors enjoying the picnic area
Jocinta with bunny